iPPi – Better Valuations in Minutes
iPPi – Saves Time, Improves Accuracy
and Increases Sales
bringing you closer
to your clients.
Check out our example report
Ireland’s most advanced
valuation intelligence platform
iPPi reduces the time taken to research comparables by up to 90%. We collate all residential property transactions both historical and currently advertised meaning that you can search 800,000 records and save all of your comparables in one place.
An all in one property
dashboard that puts
data at your fingertips
With iPPi you can set your dashboard to see property market performance in your area. Updated daily you can see current stock, house prices/ beds, days to sell and demand index for residential sales and lettings all in one place.
Your all in one property intelligence and valuations platform
Enriched Sold History and Current Stock Database
Access over 600,000 sold history and current stock records at the touch of a button. Save results for comparable properties.
Branded Property Appraisal
Create Professionally formatted property appraisal documents including comparable properties and market reports for vendors and buyers.
Real Time Property Dashboard
Set your dashboard to provide daily updates on current stock, days to sell and property/rental prices.
Property Market Reports
See trends over time and current market performance through iPPi Property market reports.
View how your business is performing in your local market.
Use iPPi to generate property reports for vendors, buyers and investors. iPPi can provide specific reports at individual street level, local area and from a national perspective ensuring you are always ahead of the curve.
Key Benefits of iPPi
iPPi provides Irish property professionals with unique access to high quality sold history, property valuation and market intelligence tools with the objectives of:
- Save time on research on comparables: Research and generate Valuations and Appraisals in minutes as our database searches over 600,000 records and property descriptions in seconds.
- Increasing the accuracy of valuations by and appraisals by providing access to the most recent and comprehensive data set in Ireland.
- Improve service and sales: Deliver accurate appraisals faster. Turn up to viewings at short notice with comprehensive branded reports that can be emailed to the client
- Improved branding: Position your organisation as market leader through publishing market insights and branded appraisals.
- Identifying areas of growth & decline by house type/size location – IPPI enables you to view price distribution over time, volume of sales and days to sell.
- Enhancing business decision making by providing up to the minute information on property market performance and competitor activity today and overtime.